Grupo Ángel Camacho, S.L. (hereafter, GAC), with CIF tax identification number B41254137 and registered office at Avenida del Pilar 6, 41530 Morón de la Frontera, Seville, registered in the Commercial Register of Seville, volume 4.467 of Companies, Page 29 vto., Sheet Nº SE-11206, Entry 38ª.
- Copyright notice © 2018 Grupo Ángel Camacho. All Rights Reserved. The commercial use of the images, text, documents or any other material belonging to the website / portal www.laviejafabrica.com is strictly prohibited, except with written authorisation of GAC.
- Registered trademarks: The names, logos and titles used on our website www.laviejafabrica.com which identify the products and services of GAC are registered trademarks of our company GAC. Other logos, names, titles or commercial trademarks which appear on www.laviejafabrica.com may be owned by clients and/or entities affiliated or not affiliated with our portal.
- Authorisation for use: The information, images, texts, documents and any other content located on www.laviejafabrica.com may be consulted only for informative purposes by any visitor of our website. GAC reserves the right to restrict access to its network or to its content and may modify the terms and conditions of the use of the website www.laviejafabrica.com at any time and without prior notice. Browsers/visitors of the website www.laviejafabrica.com are responsible for reviewing the content of this Legal Notice to determine the terms and conditions for use of our portal.
- Intellectual Property of Third Parties: Any individual (whether or not a visitor of our website) who considers their intellectual property rights to have been infringed by the unauthorised use of their protected works which appear published on www.laviejafabrica.com can contact our company GAC and request the removal of the content. In case of appropriately proving it, your request will be responded to immediately.
- Links / Hyperlinks: The links or hyperlinks which appear on the website www.laviejafabrica.com allow the user to access third party networks and/or websites to give our visitors more information. The use of their links and their availability to visitors to www.laviejafabrica.com in no way implies approval or recommendation of these websites or the material they contain. GAC does not control and cannot be responsible for the content appearing on these sites. Under no circumstances will GAC be liable for any damage suffered by a user by accessing or using these sites or their content.
- Purchase condition: GAC tries to ensure that the websites of third parties (links or hyperlinks) for making purchases comply with adequate standards, but we cannot guarantee their compliance with data protection regulations.
- Anti-spamming policy: GAC is against the practice of SPAM (continuous mass sending of advertising, normally commercial emails, addressed to a multitude of people and unrequested). In this sense, users or third parties adversely affected by the receipt of advertising SPAM whose sending they had not previously consented to, may contact GAC at the aforementioned address or by emailing email@example.com, to prevent this situation occurring again in the future.
In compliance with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, of the cookie collection and processing policy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file which downloads itself to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their device, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their device is used, may be used recognise the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
Analysis cookies: These are processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thereby carry out measurement and statistical analysis of users’ use of the service offered. To do so, your browsing of our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer you.
Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse the restricted area and use its different functions.
Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language or type of browser through which they are connecting to the service.
Advertising cookies: These are processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to more effectively manage the range of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use made of our website. To do so, your internet browsing habits are analysed, and we can show you advertisements related with your browsing profile.
Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the most effective management of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookie stores information on the behaviour of visitors, obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to show advertising notifications based on this.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device through the configuration of the options of the browser installed on your computer.
The majority of web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your device.
Below, you can access the configuration of the most common browsers for accepting, installing or deactivating cookies:
Configure cookies in Google Chrome
Configure cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Configure cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Configure cookies in Safari (Apple)
THIRD PARTY COOKIES.
This website uses third party services. Specifically, we use the services of YouTube and Google Analytics for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example, the incorporated search engine.
WARNING ON DELETING COOKIES.
You can delete and block all cookies of this site, but part of the site will not work, or the quality of the website may be affected.
8.- Jurisdiction and applicable law
Spanish legislation will apply to the content of this website will, and the jurisdiction to which GAC will be subject as owner of this website for the resolution of any dispute or litigation which may arise in its relationship with the user is that of the competent Courts and Tribunals of Seville, Spain.
Conflict/claims resolution platform
The European Commission offers an online conflict resolution platform for the purchase of goods or services through electronic commerce. In accordance with article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, we provide you the link to this platform, http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr, as well as our telephone number +34 955854700 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org, through which you can process claims for procurements made online.
Grupo Ángel Camacho, S.L. 2018 All rights reserved
Telephone 955854700– email: email@example.com
Avenida del Pilar 6, 41530 Morón de la Frontera, Seville (Spain)
CIF tax identification number: B41254137