Caramelised chicken drumsticks with peach jam
- Wash and dry the chicken thighs thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and place the oven rack with greaseproof paper in the middle of the oven.
- Season them with salt and pepper and put them in the oven at 180 degrees with upper and lower heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Put the grill on to brown them for 3 more minutes and brush them with peach jam.
- Serve with sprigs of rosemary.
Our jams are the result of our know-how.
We respect the ingredients and the traditional way of doing things.
The authentic jam since 1834