Carrot Cake with Seville orange Marmalade
- Mix the eggs evenly with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the oil, baking powder and flour.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour in the grated carrots and stir.
- Add the walnuts and mix again. Grease a baking tin with butter and sprinkle with flour. Pour the contents inside and bake at 170ºC for 50 minutes.
- In another bowl, add the icing sugar and butter.
- Stir in the cream cheese and mix vigorously. Put aside.
- Leave the sponge cake to cool and open it in half. Fill with the jam and cover with the other half of the cake.
- Cover with the cream cheese and cool for a few moments before cutting and serving.
Our jams are the result of our know-how.
We respect the ingredients and the traditional way of doing things.
The authentic jam since 1834