Marinated turkey kebabs with organic Seville orange marmalade
- Whisk 1 cup of marmalade, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, half a cup of olive oil, a finely chopped clove of garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl until the marinade is smooth.
- Pour about half of the marinade into a zip-top plastic bag; add diced green pepper, red onion and turkey cubes.
- Remove the air from the bag, seal it and put it in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Remove the chicken and vegetables from the bag, discarding the marinade.
- Dampen the skewers with hot water beforehand so that the ingredients don’t stick.
- Preheat a grill and cook the skewers 5-7 min per side.
Our jams are the result of our know-how.
We respect the ingredients and the traditional way of doing things.
The authentic jam since 1834